Saturday, March 17, 2007

Birthdays, Friends, memories and Fun!

Hey all
Last night we had one final get together with friends, at least for me, for the next few months. IT was good. There are a few of us going on different adventures soon so it was really good to see everyone one more time, laugh, share memories, make memories and go nuts crazy with dutch blitz! Lets not forget that there was also lots and lots of food which was good! All in all a very good evening! Guys, not sure who all reads this, but you are all so special to me! And just spending time with you alll again, reminded me of that! So in these coming months good luck with school, exams, boys (you know who!), and whatever else life throws at you! Just remember to breathe and relax and take it as it comes! Thanks again for the memories!

Today I also did it, I got my hair cut! Not sure how I feel about it yet, as it is something new to get used to but it should be really nice, quick and easy! so check out the pic and let me know what you think of it! It was taken the day of the cut, so not sure how it will look tomorrow! We will see! Oh and check out that horror Frost that we woke up to this morning! IT was quite something, quite amazing so I just had to go the park and snap a few pics!
Cheers!

1 comment:

Niki said...

I really like the hair. Well done. Can't believe it's only two days until you leave! You've been waiting forever and yet it's come so fast! If I don't see you again, have a wonderful trip. I'm looking forward to hearing updates here and seeing some amazing pics!
Oh...sidenote: Do you have that Brad Jersak book about listening prayer?