Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Post 99!



Well, here it is, Post 99 and it will be my last one from Canada for a while! Not that that matters, but still its kind of cool! Post 100 will hopefully come from Germany area! How sweet is that!
Anyways, I had a little thing called a Birthday this past sunday. It was good. Church in the morning (good Message btw Nathan), and then the afternoon was more packing/prep etc. Then in the evening well for supper was a gathering at my aunts place. It was good to see everyone again, especially the ones I hadnt seen for a while. At one point, with a baby in my arms, I just sat back and enjoyed the moment around me. Yes everything from the latest "gossip"/chatting from my mom and her sisters, to the guys playing cards, to the pool game going on to the baby's playing on the floor. Yes, I am truely blessed to not only have great friends, but an amazingly wonderful family behind me. So thanks so much to you all as well! I know not all familys are like that, yet it is amazing how quickly we take it forgranted and forget. All in all it was a great evening celebrating birthdays, fellowship, food, fun, and making lots of memories!

So that was sunday, yesterday I babysat one last time, had my final small group too so that is done now. Today I have been running around, saying last few good byes, and getting final things in order. Do I really have time to update my blog, no not really cuase my suitcase is just sitting there half paccked and all but hey, its not even 2:00 yet! But i will get on that shortly. How am I doing? Honestly, that remains to be seeing I guess. Part of me is thrilled, I just cant wait!, another part still cant believe it is acutally happening and yet another part wants to curl back up in bed and pretend its not a few days away! So basically mixed feelings. THough I will say I know I would be a nut case if it wasnt for the prayers. So keep em coming! Like ive said, if i start to get nervous about it, I get this calming feeling only GOd can give me-its like hes saying-"I am here, I will never lead nor forsake you daughter, trust me" Ok God, I am trusting you, lead me, you are my light, protect me-you are my fortress, my shield. Love me like you do
So heres to what lies ahead. Thanks again to everyone for everything. Keep me in your prayers!
Oh and dont forget to check back for updates!
CHEERS!

No comments: