Saturday, April 28, 2007

what an amazing day

hey all!
what an amazing day! Not in the sense that I have done anything different or anything liek that, but sky is blue, sun is out, birds are singing! Its just a nice springy type day out! It makes me really enjoy where I am a little bit more! PLus any day from God is amazing and fun, or at least if we make it be. Anyways, its 1:40 on this fine saturday afternoon and why am I on computer then you may ask if its so nice out? well, too send pics home for starting, and then to update this and check something things out for travel weekend and all! So here are a few random pics from the trip to town this morning and other things. Swedish towns are so nice! so old andjust the way the buildings are made and everythign just makes it really cute and fun! There was a farmers market type things going on and in the back was someone playing saxaphone over a mic so the whole atmosphere was just fun! What else is up for today? Not really sure I have a book report that i have to work on, which i have started but yah need to finish. Last night we had a student organized talent show. it was really good, lots of laughs! Everything from two germans singing the german national anthem to singing with a guitar a song he wrote, to the pic of the people with shirts on their heads! (a good youth thing nathan!) to kind of a bachlor type show at the end to "doctor Doctor" that skit thingy it was good. After we hung out in the BIK and played dutch blitz for a few hours! I was actaulyl the last one in our room for the evenign which is rare! But it was really good and those cards are really geting their work out! Who would have guessed they were new a few months a go, oh really random, less then 8 months to christmas! crazy! So yah that is a short update from here. I guess you figered already that life is good and lots of fun! enjoy the pics! sorry if the layout is wierd!
cherish life

No comments: