Saturday, October 13, 2007

An update from SBC

Ok well technically I am not at SBC, I am at home. But an update nonethe less. Life continues to go good and yah i know that may sounds like a repeat or a broken record, but its true. God is
Good! THis last week we had open dorm ad it was pretty awesome, everyone did such an awesome job! Thursday night we had a fireside at the fire pit at school and it was just a great time of worship, songs, sharing and praying for each other. Reminded me again why I love SBC. After that, we hung on in a room in dorm, a few of us, and ate food, laughed, told stories and got to know one another more! It was so fun! Its so awsome how SBC has felt so much like home so quickly, it makes me wonder why I ever doubted it. So right now, I just want to give thanks. Thanks to the people there, my friends there who are challenging me, keeping me accountable, praying for me, and caring for me. Thanks to the profs who continue to challenge us, as well as praying for us. Thanks to the support at home, the church and all of it. But most importanly, All the praise and thanks and honour goes to God. For everything that he has done, and everything that he will do yet. We are a month and a half into the year and so far he proved time and time again his love and grace and goodness. I am stoked to see what the rest of the year has to bring yet!

No comments: