Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Week off!
So we are currently in day two of our week off and so far it has been so nice! Its drama week for the people who are in it, so for them it will be intense, but so far, my week has consisted of scrapbooking, biking (almost hit a tree the other day! Not cool!), relaxing and babysitting. Oh and lets not forget the homework as well! I managed to get through a book and do the weekly chapter things for it, so thats one thing down, and only like 50 to go! Its insane but oh th elife of a college student! I stopped by work the other day just to say hey and all. It was wierd b
eing the one to walk in and not have to work! Same faces and all a
nd same job. It was good. Though I dont miss it now, come summer it will be nice to head back there I think.... long hours but decent money so that is good also. So yah just a quick update as yet again I should be working on homework having just finished babysitting all day. Off to hit the books! ENjoy some random pics from school so
far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
haha, you almost hit a tree?!? :) would have loved to see that! not actually you actually hitting it, but almost hitting it! ha, you know what i mean! ;)
hope the rest of your week goes well.
yah sure did almost hit a tree! I was going a bit to fast with a slurpee in my hand and didnt turn quick enough! thank goodness for that bush that was there and stopped me! wow was it an adrenaline rush! Good times!hehehe talk later
HEY! I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG AND WAS LOOKING AT SOME OF THE PICS AND READING THE ENTRIES FROM SCHOOL. IT SURE MAKES ME MISS THAT PLACE!! SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES AND HOPEFULLY MORE TO COME! AND I JUST NOTICED YOU HAD AN AWEFUL PIC OF ME ON YOUR SITE! HAHA THATS OK THOUGH. CANDIDS ARE FUN. MISS YOU! AND ENJOY YOUR SUMMER
Post a Comment