Well needless to say, its been a while since I have updated this thing! Crazy. Anywho-Yah lots has happend since Christmas! Which seems like so long ago already! Misssion X was great-lots of fun and crazy and serious moments all in a course of 5 days. God is slowly working at breaking down the w

alls that block so many of us in regard to North End thinking so that is good. Since then, I have come to realize a few things-

first-how much I love my SBC friends and how each one has been a total blessing to me! So thanks guys! Second-I have been asked the question-whats harder, knowing whats to come (as in the future) or not knowing? Lately I have been really questioning where God wants me. Not only this summer, but next fall as well. Short term missions? work all summer? travels? back to SBC? what? its a real puzzle and one I wish i knew how to solve. ANy advice? I will be 20 next month and that alone scares me-as darcy said I will be two decades old! How insane is that! Although I know I am still young and hopefully have lots to live, but still what in the world do i do with m

y life. This question gets ponded in the heads of high school kids and here I am almost 2 years out and I still dont know what to
do. I have come to a conclus

ion that they pressure ytou in high school just becuase teens years dont have enough drama in them that they must add more. And now with college, they have things like camp days and mission fest that confuse you more. (though those things are good, they are just confusing...)
So not sure how many people acutally read this blog anymore, but for those that do, if you could pray for me, just for guidence and disernment in following GOd's will, that would be great! thanks much! Oh and a few pictures from the last while! peace out
No comments:
Post a Comment