Life is still good-still debating what to do this summer and all-but still praying a
bout it and trusting GOd with it as well. School is good, busy between friends, hockey, class and homework and all but it goes well and 2 months from now/today acutally I am 100% done! Exams and all! so that is sort of scary! I realized again this weeke
nd at how special the friends I have made at SBC! They have been my support in so many ways! Thanks so much guys! For that reason alone, school was so worth it! Like holsby, its amazing at how quick friends become family and the bond that is formed.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Today
So today was good-did not do much other then church in the morning and a long walk in the afternoon and took a few pictures so it was good. This weekend was really good as well. Spent time
with a friend and did a little homework and relaxed and all. Spring is in the air (and hopefully it stays) so that is also good! Makes me
happy. I think I just figured out that SPring is my new favorite season-when the cold and dead of winter gives way to fresh new life-it is good! Anyways, not sure yet but after this weekend at home-i might have to stay in at school till March 13 so that would be the longest stretch at school and so that means no time to update this thing-so I thought I would now shortly just do a write up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment