Saturday, March 15, 2008

feeling happy!

Spring is in the air. Although it still is a little cool out today, spring is in the air and that is making me feel happy happy! Well that among other things as well. Ok so school is going really good-class are great, homework load is getting lighter, hockey is basically done (which is good and bad), things are working out and next week is easter break already! WOOT! But yah so an update to the summer and where things are looking at with that. I have decieded (though prayer and talking with friends, family and profs) that I am going to stick around this summer-instead of doing anything internationally. Yeah financial reasons played a large impact into that, but so did advice from friends and profs. THIs does not say that summer missions are totally out of the question (no way and chances are will do one next summer) but right now, its just not for me (well it is, but isnt if that makes sense). So instead, I am going to spend the summer working back at Supreme, but get this, not all summer. May Long weekend-on the 15th-I am flying out to Ontario for a Holsby reunion which I am STOKED beyound measures. I miss those guys so very much and cant wait to spend time with them! Also I am flying with a friend on the way done so yah its good. Then I work for another month and a bit and then plan pn taking 3ish weeks off for camp work this summer. Big step as last time I had anything to do with camp was as a camper in grade 3... when I amworking at camp yet, not sure, however, God is opening up doors as we speak and is paving way-all I am doing is praying and following. I never thought I would get excited about working at a camp-but there are like little bubbles in me wanting to explode cause of the joy! Its wierd, I am just happy happy happy! Its like the feeling a young kid gets opening up Christmas presents, but in a few days I am 20, so not a kid anymore, and Christmas is still 9 months off but get what I mean?





Along with summer and those plans, comes also a little sorrow. SBC has become such a family to be that saying good bye, well lets just say I am not looking forward to it (so how about we make a deal and party hard now till the end?!) Again, I am reminded at how much of a blessing my friends there have been to me. Like really guys, more then you will ever know. I only pray that God will make our paths cross again in later! (whether back at school next year or on the missions field or something!)



yah so its nice out, I am off to walk charlie (who has gotten so big and fun and oh I just love him to pieces!) So may God Bless you even more then He has blessed me!
Till next time

No comments: