So I have almost been home for a month already! I know my bad for not updating this...guess I am slacking these days!
Anyways, as the title suggests, this post will be about changes. Since I have gotten home, there have been lots already...some inner, some outer...
One thing i have come to realize is that Change will happen, whether we want it to or not. People change, people move, people dont move but need to, things around us are always changing. sometimes its for the good and other times, bad...but its still a change none the less.
For myself, I have transitioned back into working mode now for the next two weeks. i have already finished 2 weeks back at work and the transition was somewhat normal. there are days when I am craving camp...just being otuside and back with the kids, but then at teh same time, i feel content to be at work for NOW (notice the for now part). it is good, felt like I never left. this change was good.
I have talked with some friends who have recently gone through various changes in their lives...and its been interesting just to chat, hear their stories and all of that. For myself, I look back to this past summer that is wrapping up and I go, "wow, did I ever go through changes!" First with school finishing up, then WBC, the Ukraine, and now back to work! I want something that feels normal and steady! I love traveling and all, but the whole idea of constantly having to pack and live out of a suitcase and go from one place to the nexxt, really does get tiring. these past two weeks have been the longest amount of time i have been just at home since Christmas break!! how crazy! Especially since the last two summers I have been pretty much stirictly at home!
all in all though, its been a great summer! hard at times, but totally rewardign as well! God has been good and faithful and will continue to be that if I just keep remembering to hold onto him!
So wherever you are, whatever change or stage of life you are going through, hang on to God! Remember that what ever stage you left behind or are changing from, rememeber the good you ddid there and know that God used you in the lives of others. keep hanging on to HIM.
Change is good, its needed, its healthy...use it to glorify God!
No comments:
Post a Comment