Greetings!
I write this now having summer pretty much behind me, WBC, ukraine, and even work...we are down to the last weekend before school begins...and another chapter closes (in sense that its grad year for me), crazy I know! But first is one final weekend of camping with the family...one final taste of summer 09....what a summer its been!
but that is not the reason for this post...I want to share a little God moment that happend at work the other day that was pretty sweet!
So like most youth groups/sunday schools, we are still looking for leaders for this next fall year. So i was up early for my lunch, and a friend of mine from the church was eating etc, and in teh back of my head, I had this thought.."hey, he was a youth leader back when I was junior high/high school and it was sweet! Maybe he would have time again" So before I knew it, before my brain could process it, my mouth was like "hey...you doing youth again this year??" On my part, it was totally random...but we got to talking and mentioned how junior youth apparently has no leaders...so what hear....and those are thursday nights...which he would have free. What was neat is that he said he has been praying about it and thinking about it and our pastor also approached him on it as well...so was it a concidence that i mentioned it?? No. He mentioned as well, its not a concidence that you mentioned it...
Did God speak through me to him, with just that simple question? I am not sure what he will do, if he will choose to work with youth and all, but it was a neat little example of God moments here and around and it reminded me that God is and will be still, very much in control in my life and forever mroe...and that he will use me as well...even with small things like that. it was a great reminder coming into my final year now!!!
Hope life is treating you well!
1 comment:
Very cool. I love hearing how God is working...big things, little things, I love them all! It's encouraging to hear! Thanks for sharing. Hope you have a good "last weekend" of your summer!
Post a Comment