Monday, December 07, 2009

When theres nothing else to do...update Blog!

Ok so that is a lie..the title should be..."when there is studing to do...UPdate Blog!" which is what I am doing.  I should study for my first exam tomorrow but I am learning or putting into practice, procrastination once again!  Dang I am good at that!  ah well.  Winter has finally arrived here, there is snow on the ground and jack frost is now nipping at the nose's of people and its sweet.  hard to believe that in a mere month, all of this will be behind me and I will be off in Philippines hanging otu and just enjoying life there with friends and serving God together!

But all in all, this semster has been pretty freaking awesome...gonna miss this place.  It will be hard to leave, but I know I will also be ready to leave come April..cause sometimes, even Good things, nee dto come to an end and continue on with life adna ll.  But right now, i am good, content to stay here that I am.  But i should stop procrastinating and go study for Faaith and Science tomorrow morning!

No comments: