I went for Coffee the other day with a friend and something happend to me that has never happend to me before. She wanted to say thanks (let me explain). She went on to say that she could see in me that I was "Free". Spirtually Free, and this concept, at first was new to her. How does one look "Free" she said she could just see it in me, the way I interacted with other people and I guess strive for life...it got me thinking...I am Free...by God's grace alone. Growing up was easy compared to some,yet there were days when I didnt think I would make it and God seemed VERY far away...but its true...I am free. Christ Saved me, He has callled me back so many times when I have gone astray...so not really sure what the point of this post is, oh wait maybe I do knw....it is to say thanks....thanks be to God and God alone for HE did rescue me. Thank you God so much for giving me this life, for speaking truth into my life and allowing me to influence and impact those around me. Thank you for their influence and love that they have shown me. HYou have immensely blessed me and for that, I am ever thankful! As a newsboys song says it...I am FREE! and check out the rest of the lyrics..
Through You the blind will see
Through You the mute will sing
Through You the dead will rise
Through You our hearts will praise
Through You the darkness flees
Through You my heart screams I am free
I am free
Chorus:
I am free to run
I am free to dance
I am free to live for You
I am free
Yes, I am free
Through You the kingdom comes
Through You the battle's won
Through You I'm not afraid
Through You the price is paid
Through You there's victory
Because of You my heart Sings I am free
I am free
Chorus:
Who the Son sets free is free indeed.
Who the Son sets free is free indeed.
God, I Love you
2 comments:
It is often just as much a miracle that good "Christian family" kids are free and faithfully walking with Jesus than those who are rescued from a life of drugs and addiction. It is a miracle that you are free...I see it in you too. Way to be a shining light! Keep on!
Thanks Niki! It is not always easy...but living for Christ is nt suppose to be easy either
Post a Comment