Final two weeks...wow...here I thought come grad..I would be ready...but at this point, I am so not...well scratch that. I am ready for the classes/homework to be done (only one assignment left and then 3 exams) but not ready to leave the people or the profs....not ready for that at all.
Side note, well maybe not side note...but my I am class Validictorian!!! crazy, I dont understand it, or why...but its awesome, a huge honour that is for sure and I really do not want to let my class down, that is for sure.
(Side note...following are just a few pics from spring break....it was a good time)
But yeah, wow one more week of classes....this is insane!!! What a ride its been. GOd is good though, He is faithful and that has been so evident over these last three years. it just like screams out at me...pretty sweet is what it is. One of the main things I have learned, is that we were built and designed for relationships..coming into school...I was royally independent and was totally content with being bymyself..however...that has since changed and I am already not looking forward to summer in the sense of having to be by myself and not with people..well not with these people who I have grown to know and love and the thing is too, that now it is not "cya in september" now some of these goodbyes will be goodbyes for long time..potenially..but yeah that is the part that I do not like..such is life I gues right?
That said tho, I am glad I am no longer a hermit and that I love hanging out with people :D but homework is calling my name..so that i should go work on...
peace out!
1 comment:
Congratulations on valedictorian! What's next for you now that SBC has drawn to a close (or will soon)?
Post a Comment