Saturday, May 01, 2010

Sometimes Pictures are enough

3 comments:

Niki said...

Looks like grad weekend was alot of fun (and sadness to leave). Two things, no three:
1. I miss your parents! They were such good neighbours. We were lucky enough to talk to your mom a couple times in September when our house was selling though :)
2. Is that a someone special in the first picture there? I noticed a few pictures of the two of you...
3. Congratulations on your grad!

Nikki said...

thanks
we miss you guys as neighbours here as well but are lookingforward to seeing u at the end of the month!!!
and no there is nothing special with teh first picture, he was just my grad escort...we are just friends and that is all but he is a great guy tho

Niki said...

That's what I thought, but I just had to check to be sure ;) See you soon!