Its late, just doing some thinking and again i just had an urge to blog. Isnt our God GOOD? Let me answer my own question..HE is SO GOOD. Got some music going as well and again, I am blown away by how Good God really is and yes I realize I just said that but its oh so true! My fall was pretty amazing, christmas was great! TF was SUPBER and winter is shaping up to be pretty sweet as well!Youth is going phenominally and each wednesday, God Blows me away through our local youth. Especially the older grades...wow what amazing people. I have to wonder, was I that spiritually mature at their age? I honestly do not think so. they are SO aware of people, situations around them and have this burning desire to serve God wholeheartdly. It is quite amazing and other people are notciing as well, that i know. We had a few minutes to report in church the other day on TF (stranded part anda lL! but again, our youth handled it SO well) and another leader said something that caught my attenttion and yes even brought a slight tear to my ear, in complete agreence to what he said. He pointed to the back, where the youth sit and told the congregation to look there, to note who was sitting there. he mentioned how there (the youth) are our future leaders and how we need to continue to pray for em and how proud we are (as leaders) of em. So much truth in what he said and I hope and pray our congregation took it to heart and will really pray for em!way to go youth!!!!
Seriously I love my times hanging with them, youth nights. God has blessed me SO much through them!
Our God regins and always will! Glory in the highest!
No comments:
Post a Comment