Happy Fathers day dad!!
Life. isnt it interesting? God is good-that I am remembering these days thats for sure. I am learning to hear His voice, to listen to Him when He speaks. Neat little story that happened a short while a go...since its sunday, I was outside, relaxing and soaking in the beautiful weather we are finally having and reading. All of a sudden, God puts this person on my heart. Book goes down..and prayer begins. I didnt know specifically what to pray for for this individual and so it was just a general prayer-that God would be near this person and guide them etc. And herre is the interesting part...and though i felt silly asking for it..I figured 'hey what the heck..why not-God hears our prayers right?!?' and so I prayed for a text (am I a 21 st century person or what?) and literally two minutes later...this indivdual texted me....total and complete God thing right there!!
Just wanted to share that. Is God real (a question I was asked a week or so a go), or rather it was "How do I know God is real?" That right there, is my answer...becasue God answers our prayers today, just like He did in biblical times...He is VERy real and VERy relevant today. He cares for, and Loves us SO very much that even something as silly and small as a text from someone, He still hears and answers our prayers!
so I hope this is a small encouragement to you to keep praying. Big or small God hears and answers prayers. Dont ever let your knees get tired from bending down and praying!!
2 comments:
I like that one Nikki. Some really cool God things have been happening to myself also lately.
I really enjoy it when He butts himself into our busy lives and lets us know he is still in control of all things, both big and small.
P.S. Do you miss Zambia as much as i do?
hey, thanks for the comment
yah it is pretty neat how He butts in...good for me...I need those moments every so often! (more often then not!)
but yes, I still really do Miss Zambia and figuring out the soonest way I can get back....its the kids I miss the most for sure!
Post a Comment