Monday, April 22, 2013

400 and counting

I started this blog back in 2006? Roughly something like that I do believe!
And here it is folks! post #400!!!

Although I have been wanting to/needing to blog over this last week...I just have not.  BUT God IS ALIVE and HE IS MOVING.  This last week, was Crazy with different meetings, coffee/supper dates and appointments, youth, etc etc.  Each evening was filled with something.  All good things, but it was still busy. Yet amidst that craziness, God showed up.  He provided for me in some crazy ways for my WR trip.  From financial donations, to having my malaria pills covered, to just a calming sense of peace that ONLY comes from HIM.  He spoke to me through a friend.  He challenged and encouraged me through her.  I discovered aspects of myself that I was not yet fully aware of.  I am continuing to witness HIM freeing a good friend of mine from a bondage she thought she wouldnt ever escape from.  God has not only given HER joy, but I too, could not stop singing HIS praises.  Guys, GOD IS SO ALIVE AND IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! Seriously, if I didnt live in the middle of FLAT prairies, I would scream that from the mountain tops! 

That being said, American got hit hard this past week.  Boston Bombings and a fertilizer plant that exploded in West Texas..both places in which I have friends in.  There is a lot of pain, a lot of questions, hurt and anger...yet in it-people are turning to God.  He makes ALL things NEW and works for the GOOD in all those who Believe.

So, I could go on but simply put- despite the junk in our own lives and in the world...GOD IS AWESOME. GOD IS ALIVE. AND GOD IS MOVING in AMAZING WAYS! 

No comments: