Monday, May 14, 2007

blue skies and two weeks left

Hey All!
Not sure why I added blue skies as a title as we havent been having that many blue skies, but oh well, it was the first thing that came to mind! So holsby, less then 2 weeks. This week we can say we are done next week, kind of weird. But I just realized I posted similar thoughts on going home last post, so ok, enough of that. As far as things that have been happening here lately, This last week once again went by super fast, and friday we basically bummed around after work day, i Helped in the kitchen it was adventure like normal. Saturday night we had a decades dance, where people dressed up in any decade they wanted to. It was interesting. Before you ask no i didnt dress up as those things are really my thing, but I sitll went to take pics and have lots of fun and it was lots of fun! Liek i said some of the costumes were crazy and fun and people played their characters really well! Good times. Like i Mentioned, i think the flu is stil going around, as a few more people rae sick today, so that sort of dampered it a bit, but over all i think it was a hit. Oh and the pic with me and peopel with pizza, that is my family group, minus two people. Its a good group, we went out for pizza at the local pizzeria this last friday and hung out, good times. The pole with the fence and all, I went for a walk the other day in a direction I havent walked yet and took pics, once again it was amazing what I found, it was really good minus the wind. Sunday night we had our last sunday evening worship. It was praise and worship and sharing and prayer. It was really good, good job justin. Its amazing hearing stories of how GOd has spoken to people this term. God is good and an evening like that proves it time and time again. All in all it was good, so yah enjoy the pics and email me sometime!
Cherish life!


1 comment:

Niki said...

As always...GREAT PICTURES!!! I'm glad God is showing you his goodness over and over again. Sounds like this has been (and is) a great experience for you!