Friday, May 25, 2007

Final Greetings from Holsby!

hey all!
well this will be my last blog entry from holsby brunn! Where did those two months go? I remember the first day here, when we played a few gget to know you type games and i was like what the heck, what am i doing here? Someone said how quick the next 8 weeks will go and i will like sure whatever, I just want home, but here i am now, 8 weeks later, last blog from Holsby and I wonder where in the world dit that time go? All in all I had an awesome time here. God taught me so much! Not sure how much I acutally learnt in the class room, but just living in dorm, living with people, day to day life and experiences. Travelling and all. it was great. God is Good. I think that as far as lectures go with information, It will come to me when i need it, or at least i hope it does! Life truely is the greatest teacher there is. Oh crazy meik! Life will be so boring without you (if you read this! who am i gonna bug?) here are a few things I will miss from here
The People- dont want to name names, but you guys are all awesome, thanks so much for everything! I have been truely blessed! God Bless!
The Atmosphere- again just living in dorm and the experience that was and is!
Knacke- or viking bread as we North Americans call it! So good! I ate so many!
Pancake thursday! Blue berry jam, strawberry jam and all that goodness!
GRANOLA! Umm yummy! Homemade cereal they have here, dont worry i got teh reciepe!
Andi saying *see you by lectures!*
guys pulling pranks on us girls an then us girls pulling pranks on ourselves tyring to get the guys back!
All the down time! wow did we have lots! but it ws soo good
Lying outside on the grass on blankets just chilling! same with the balcony and all. Oh i miss it already!
BRUNCH! so good, although only had it 2X
SWEDEN CHOCOLATE! Almost as good, if not better then germnay chocolate!
So that is what i will miss off the top of my head!

things I am looking forwward to having at home!
being at home for starters and seeing everyone and hugging mom and all
being able to go to the fridge whenever you are hungry!

fresh chocolate chips cookies and all that other yummy baking mom makes!
ok I iwll admit, i miss Tv at least a bit!
My own room and my bed and everything in it! Oh i miss that and my two pillows!
Ok thats it for now
take care all and mauybe se you in copenhagen and or berlin and then cya at hoem soon!

No comments: