Saturday, May 12, 2007

Greetings

Greetings this fine saturday morning! Somewhat blue sky, light breeze, sun poking through, this and that, yah life is decent...oh wait, lets not forget to add flu bug (at least that is what we think) going around. Yah, in girls dorm alone there are around 5 or 6 people sick. There are also a few staff members that are sick as well. When it hit, it hit them. So if you could pray for health and recovery and that the rest of us, myseelf included DONT get sick, that would be awesome, as school is almost done and that would just really suck to end it that way with lots of people sick! Other then that, life is good. We got a group here again so there are once again a lot more people, so again hope they dont all get sick either. I would love to say the weather has been amazing, but it hasnt. Although its not bad at all, in fact i would rather have what we are having here versus it being so very hot at home! Speaking of which, like I said, two weeks from now, school is done, what a scary and crazy thought! That means i will soon be home. How am I feeling with that? humm not sure acutally. Since there is talk of lots of people leaving basically right after school for home, like the 26-28th, i want to go home then also, but on the other note, people are staying on as staff for some of the summer and I think that would eb so much fun and all! So a part of me really wants to stay, and another part really wants to go home. I am still looking forward to Copenhagen adn berlin though, that will be lots of fun! I cant wait to see a few people at home, but come a few days, i know I wil want to come back! IF only it would work to fly home for a day and fly back or someting! how sweet would that be? well I had my stint of adventure, I came and did and still am doign what i want to do and I am so glad i did! Does that make sense? I have Learnt so much about myself, other people, the world in general and God. I wouldnt change it for anything. Sure there are a few things had i known, done differently, but now i know for next time (cause there will be a next time when I Come to europe!) plus I can tell people if they ask! Again all in all its been fabulous and good thing that its not over yet! So until we meet again next month, keep praying, living and just enjoying life, cuase time really does go fast!
cherish it fully!

No comments: