Wednesday, June 06, 2007

HOME!

Greetings from HOME!
I made it! Wish i could say the same with my suitcase. But long story short, we were delayed right out of Stockholm for over an hour (mechanical problems we were told), so that delayed arrival in Chicago, so i only had an hour to de board, go through dumb USA customs ( i cut in line, i asked and the people let me to speed up the process), transfer suitcase to final flight, so i did touch it there. Then mono rail to right terminal, went through security ran to where i was suppose to be. I still had .5 hour to wait once i got there. I did this all in 45 minutes I think a new record! But again sadly they didnt have time to load up suitcase. I should have it by this afternoon. The only thing i really want bad out of there are my CDs with pics! Well gifts too, but PIcs are more important!
So please pray!
anways I am off!
its good to be home!

1 comment:

Niki said...

Welcome home! Nathan mentioned he saw you the other night. Too bad about the luggage! I suppose you have it by now though...hopefully! Hope your first few days back have been good. :)