So here a week later at home. First after much much calling, I got my suitcase Thursday Morning and it felt so good to have it in my hands. It wasn't that I really wanted my gifts and all in it, it was the CDS of pictures that I wanted. Of all things not to put in my carry on! Note to self, always keep Pictures and or CDS with me wherever! But its all good. So Home, yah it feels good to be home, although I miss sweden, I miss Holsby and the people. I think that is what made the trip so special were the people. It was amazing, God taught me so

very much and for that I will always be greatful! Words are hard to describe the trip, i

t really is as it was a lot of feelings as well in the experiences. Such as flying by myself for the first time ever, the long drive to holsby, though in reality it wasnt that long! Walking through the concentration camp near Berlin, seeing where all that horror and all went down. Lots of emotions...But again I am so thank ful i was giv

en the opportunity to experience such a small portion of the world! I woul

d so totally recommend it for anyone! Its a huge world out there, full of amazing wonderful people! Live life, experience it to the fullest! God will use each experience both good and bad to stretch you, to challenge you in your walk wiith him. Remember
GOD IS ABLE
No comments:
Post a Comment