So I realize its been a while since I have updated this as well! Part of that reason being is that I took have joined Facebook, reason being to keep in contact with friends from Holsby easier! But I know that is not an excuse, I just havent thought about updating this blog, so today I will bit. Life is back to what it was before I left. I started work last week monday and its pretty much the same. Slow, but steady at least. plus only one more week and then its long weekend which is good! Camping fun! Anyways. I have almost been home for a month and its crazy! Its good to be home, but I still miss the people and Europe in general. It is such a big wide world out there! This weekend I attend the first, of which i Hope lots of, wedding shower for a friend. Kind of weird that she will be married at the end of the summer ,and so young! But I guess that is apart of life. I am happy for them , really i am, But at the same time the world is so huge! Embrace it! Live it! enjoy it! I am just glad I got a small taste of traveling on my own, meet new people and all! I guess it depends on what you want! Anways COngrates goes off to them!
So that is just a short update! take care and explore even where you are now!
No comments:
Post a Comment