Friday, July 13, 2007
Wow
Has it almost really been a month or so since I have updated this! Some one let me know if I forget to update it! I wish i had more to report on, but not much has changed since I wrote the last post. Stil at home, still working and yah thats about it! Not much else, exciting i know. WE did go camping July long and that was lots of fun as well! Good to be back out camping again and just relax with friends and family. Oh I am also currently on my own laptop on the internet! yah I am excited about that! So I guess there have been a few perks and all lately. Work is going good, working a bit of overtime and all so that has been different as well, some days are very long! But all in all life is still good but i still do miss Europe and I think a part of me always will just cause i now know what is out there to grab! Anyways i am out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh for a laptop...and internet...at home...still waiting for the day...
Post a Comment