Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Iceland anyone?

I want to go to ICELAND, and no not just its only plus 35 here, well that is influencing a lot why I want to go, but also, check out these wicked awesome pics of google of Iceland! I was talking with a travel agent the other day, she is a parent of someone on my little brothers ball team, and she just said how amazing it looks and this and that, and so i just had to google it. This is what I found and I so want to go! Anyone want to join me? I guess I will just add this amazing country to my list of places to visit before i die! Hey, if it is any consolation, i did see the mountain tops of iceland when i flew home from europe... that was amazing (see the actaully pics on the right) but still, ICELAND PEOPLE COME ON! So along with iceland now, this is what my list looks like as of today;
Austria
Italy
scotland
Ireland
Switzerland
MOre of Germany (southern this time, though would go back to berlin)
More of sweden
Denmark again (so amazing there)
Austrailia (visit a friend)
Iceland (enough said about this)
Isreal
Africa (not sure where here)
Mexico (visit cecilia)
And a few places in the states just to visit people again
Yah so thats my list that i can think of right now. Maybe i should just work, travel work travel, you know, but still what kind of a life is that? Would also love to settle down sometime i guess. But i Mean come on, the world is so huge and amazing! I for sure got bit by the travel bug! Oh what to do!

No comments: