Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Snoopy...
I need to rant, cry, reflect, think this and that... First I know he is/was just a dog, but still he was MY dog. Snoopy was 10 years and two months old. There were days when I felt like shooting him myself and all, days when he would rip up things from being scared, bark howl and snap at me. Days when he would take off, like the day I left for Europe (not a good way to leave), all the times i had to go out and get him, or find him after he took off... All those times (plus more) that yah sucked, BUT then there were those moments, like 5-6 years a go when i would stay home by myself the odd night, not too sure of what was outside, but kknew I was safe cause I had my "killer" dog downstairs protecting me, days when i would be having a bad day (such as today) and he would jus tcome and cuddle up to me, not say anything, duh, but just be there for me, nudging me to pet him, my grad- its wierd but i could almost see the excitment and all in him as well..., all the nights he woke me up from the thunder, when we found that puppy in 2000 and the way he protected the pup and all, he was always there you know. Now like i said i know he just a dog, but still. It will be wierd at first, not having one but the thing that scares me is i wonder how quickly i will forget, well not forget him, but forget whats it like having a dog. I dont ever recall not having a dog at home growing up (minus the like 2 weeks between skipper and snoopy) Just the emptness and like i said him just not being there... Yah so thats my rant an dall, call me a wuss or whatever, i really dont care at this point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment