Friday, August 10, 2007

Update

Ok, so I think I have cooled down and all since last post, but what I will say is that a home is not a home without a dog! I am working on the parents, trying to convice them that we need another dog. The house is just way to quiet, He was always there. I hate waking up in the morning, especially when I am going to work earlier these days and not giving snoopy a hug before I go. It sucks
But anyways, work is going good, busy, lots of OT so pretty tired by the end of the day, but cant wait for payday! Sweetness. This will be short as I am off to take pre wedding pics for LIsa and Tim! THeir wedding is tomorrow! Crazy sweetness! So yah, hope I can get good shots for them! Oh look at the time, I should go! Until next time!

1 comment:

Niki said...

I finally got to checking blogs again after St. Laurent and all and here I read this! I'm so sorry! I can completely relate to losing a pet. I always got really attached to my pets when I was a kid/in high school (haven't lost a pet since, but still get attached) and I lost many of them. Good luck in convincing your parents with the dog thing. :)