Sunday, September 16, 2007

Its too hot out



For middle of September, it is too hot out! I like the cold! Get me the cold! Ok so now that that is over with, this last week I finished my first full week of College. It was great! Between classes, homework and hanging out, its lots of fun! and also not much down time. Classes are going good, learning lots and learning things that maybe I already knew, but this way am looking at them differently. Its cool. Dorm life is so fun. Getting to knwo new people, sharing ideas and thoughts. One things SBC stresses which I really like is Community, and That is one of the reasons I am glad I picked SBC versus others, just for the reasons that it is a smaller school, you have a chance for personal relationships to develop and all. Its good. God is good.
But on that note, off to work on homework!

No comments: