Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving








Its that time of year again, no Not Christmas (at least not yet!) but also a good Holiday..Thanksgiving!
A time to remember to be thankful for what you have. I could go on about all the things I am thankful for...and the list is very long. But what I am most thankful for (even though this may sound cliche to a point) is for a God who loves me for me. A God who I can talk to (and sometime-like yesterday-scream at) and yet He is still there. I am thankful that although I may not get all the theology and way things are done when it comes to being a believer in CHrist, I take comfort in knowing that again, He loves me and has an amazing plan for my life.
I am thankful for the cross, the ultimate sacrifice and the Freedom we have through that and because of that.
Thank you God...
(oh yah, just a few random pics from this year so far)

No comments: