Wow what a ride it has been these last two weeks. THere should be warning labels or something when one accepts CHrist..actaully no cause that would scare people off-or make them think again. Does that make sense?
I was recently asked by a friend that, if its ok to feel scared? Scared about what? About anything, about what the future holds, about the past, present, certain situations.
These last two weeks at school have been quite a ride. Homework wise it has not been bad, at least not yet (and am surprised not that far behind considering it has felt like I have done nothing) but mentally its been quite exhausting. One thing that I am learning lots and lots is the importance of friends and honesty and lifting each other through the tough times. I am realzing that when it comes to friends, if they are in pain or struggling or something, I have to be able to do something, I CAN NOT sit back and not do anything-its just not me and I am getting a crash course on it.
Today I spent over an hour out on the farm just talking, and a little shouting, to God. So many questions and thoughts and all-it was good, I think for Both of us. We dont always see eye to eye (which is good) so to be able to be outside in the cool, away from people, gave me a time to think, reflect, pray and cry. Try it I recommend it-it helps
We are all getting a crash course on learning what it means to be a unifed body of Believers. God calls us to bear one another burdens yes some days it might be tough, and hard, But God is ulitmatley in control, we need to Lift up our Burdens together to Him and Let Him Carry us through the Pain.
On that note, Pray for me as I walk along side people and their hurt. PRay for the students as we cope with diffeerent stresses that come before us. Pray for the profs and facutly who are there to help us through. Pray for the community at SBC, that we learn to grow and trust each other
GOd is good, even through the bad
No comments:
Post a Comment