Each day-I get a Bible verse through this website thing. Its ironic how the verses that I get, when I need them the most, come...if that at all made sense. WEll today was Jer. 29:11 and with it came the weekly wisdom that looks deeper into the situation, usually I dont click for an expanded version on it, but today I did and read through it and this line jumped out at me especially because of the time of school year it is with classes, exams, stresses etc etc.
Read it, pray about it, act on it
Read it, pray about it, act on it
It is imperative that you prevent any sort of substitute from becoming first place in your life. Fill your life with the true, living God, not a phony substitute.
Decide to put God first in your life: spend significant, quality, personal time with Him. Put the first, most important thing (God) first place in your life.
Yah this bolded part hit me, cause thats what I am lacking, spending significant, quality, personal time with HIM
Are you?
--
Nikki Friesen
1 comment:
I love how God gives us verses or whatever when we need them most. He really does have great timing, eh? I just can't get enough...(of Him)
Post a Comment