Monday, March 30, 2009

Comments

I am currently into third and final week of classes here at school, with a week of exams that follows. The paper I am currently am writing, is interesting that it comes when it does, its a paper on missions actually and churches...its good. Its making me think which is always awesome! Its great being back, and although I am ready for summer to come, at the same rate, I am content with where I am now at school. Last year this time, I was so ready to go home and stay at home, this year is different so that is good! Praise God!

I will post this a month or two from now as well (just for curiosity sake)
but wondering how many people are reading this (regardless I will still keep updating)
but if you drop me a comment just so I have some idea, tha twould be great!! Thanks
Keep praying and Looking to HIM

1 comment:

Niki said...

I come and read whatever is new!