Do u ever get that when you just have to get away!? well the last week and a half, I spent part of it in Calgary (area) and Southern Ontario..catching up with friends and attending two different weddings from friends from College. Long story short (and perhaps will journal bout this later sometime) I love seeingpeople in their home area...u learn so much more bout them just by watching how they ineract at home! its pretty sweet! anyways, been thinking lately about How I can see God in the people around me...Making an effort to see God in everyone..or too see people teh way Christ sees them. well, at a local grocery store in Ontario...God shone brightly through a friend and a complete stranger and her son. Just casual talking in the store..yet the genuine care on both ends for each other. The trust the son had in us and he chatted with us and shared a few stories...VERY neat!! God is GOOD that is for sure!
I have realized threw these different expereinces that God has blessed me immensely with the people in my life! They are SO special! Sure, we all have our moments, but I would NOT be where I am today with out my friends...both at home and over the country/world.
God is good!
keep looking for HIM in the people around YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment