Sunday, November 28, 2010

Been a while

Wow, I didnt realize that Oct 3 was the last time that I have updated this! Where do I start? Quite a bit has happened since then both good and bad but why not start wtih the present.  Life is going pretty good.  I am throughly enjoying living on my own (well with a friend but out of parents place) though coming up for ideas for supper isnt always easy!! any body know some quick supper reciepes that they wanna share?

Work is work and although there are mornings i would rather not be there, all in all I am blessed with having the job that I do.  Good hours, good pay, good people, yah I should not complain at all!  Evenings off, weekends off, yah its pretty good!






This last week/weekend was definatly a highlite.  After taking a few youth girls to a youth weekend that school puts on every year, I wrapped up the weekend with getting baptized :d (see pics above).  wow was it quite the experience! Such a great evening of joy and excitement and praises to God! Some of it seems surreal at times, like honestly never thouht I would get baptized...but thats another story.  But God is Great and He is SO faithful!! Thanks be to God Our Father!

Youth has been going awesome and I love my wednesday nights for that reason! so good! just an amazing group of youth and leaders alike we got going.  Once again, God has blessed me and honestly if I were/am to stick around town longer after this year, it wuold be because of youth, because of church and the blessing it has been to me!  Guess that that is a great thing tho!!
Christmas season is upon us, comign very quickly!  Goal for this year is to try and not get caught up in the materialism of it all...not sure how that will look yet but we will see!
Have a blessed Day!

1 comment:

Niki said...

It all sounds amazing, especially the last part about if you stick around town, it'll be because of youth and church and the blessing it's been. Praise the Lord for the wonderful experience it's been for you!