Wednesday, November 30, 2011

In this moment...I belong

its late
and I need to go to bed however...
GOD IS SO GOOD!
despite my crappy last few days...HE blew my mind again tonight..and i was yet again reminded of HIS Grace and Power and JOY.  Seriously people, again...GET TO KNOW THE YOUTH IN YOUR CHURCH!!!!!! Youth was tonight and all day..I was counting down timejust to get to youth (as I knew it would lift me up) but once again, God did more then I expected.  Not only did HE lift me up through the youth;s worship, He encouraged and challenged me through the message we had, and HE showed His super fun side, playing a game with the youth afterwards.

I was/am reminded that yes, work will and does suck sometimes..but its worth it..for those 8 hours of work, its worth the time that it allows me to be around to go for coffee with some youth girls, to spend time at you and stay late playing a game with them.  THEY are so worth it.  One can not put a time or price on them.

Am I looking forward to going to work tomorrow? honestly, not really, but once I get through the tday, that means I have another evening to give back, to connect with the youth, to laugh, share and hopefully, bless and encourage them, the way they have me!!

Thank you God for youth.  Continue to shape and mold the young people around. You are doing amazing things through them!! :D

No comments: