Thursday, January 05, 2012

Still an introvert at heart

Over the Holidays, I realized that I am still very much, an introvert at heart.  From the 23-28; I was constantly with people (basically family) which was good-dont get me wrong but it was just exhausting.  I also stayed at  my folks for night too most of those days and then was at a hotel with intimidate family for two nights. (again, good-just trying).  Then, one the 29th-I headed back to work.

I was so "peopled out'.  That has not hit me the way it did over the break..since like college (where I was around people 24/7...hardly had any me space).  A major difference between an extrovert and introvert is that; at extrovert gets energized by being WITH people...where as an introvert gets energized by being with either a small group or by themselves. 
By the time Christmas was done..I was needing my own space to re gather my energy

now that I have had a few days of it-I am once again ready for people! (which is good cause i can already see life startng to get busy and fill up with things!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: