Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Change is a happening...

This seems to be a re occuring thing on this blog..asking for prayer!! I leave for training camp on Thursday morning...still not feeling 100%.  I am doing way better than I was, especially over the weekend so that is a huge blessing...but still not up to par like I wish I was! So prayer for continual healing would be awesome!

Also, my world race family went through some more changes today. Ones that I am quite sad about.  As R squad ladies, we had an email sent out to us earlier about considering to switch to a different squad (still leaving in July) just to help balance numbers and all.  We 'lost' a few then but I think most of us thought that that was it and left it.  Well, late last week-we lost a few more (sad about all that we 'lose' but there was two in this group who switched that I was really bummed about).

Then today, I was asked to call our mobilizer (I came home sick from work to sleep...but instead had to deal with a lot of this for some of the afternoon..) and she asked me if I would be interested in switching.  I told her "thanks but no thanks".  God has given me to much peace already with being apart of R squad and with this route and these group of people.  But she told me to be in prayer and so I was.   I got note on our facebook page, that a good friend, super dear to my heart-switched squads.  She is one of the girls I met while in St. Louis and I love her like a sister.  Seriously-I have never met someone who just 'screams' Jesus when you look at them.  She literally radiates HIM!  letting her 'go' was hard/is hard but after talking with her a bit, I know God is calling her to greater things.  Ou(R) lose, Q's gain is what it is.  This girl, is going to knock down spiritual walls.  She is going to heal and restore the lost and broken in Jesus' name.  She is going to bring HOPE and LOVE to the nations. 

I am sad I won't be right there with her as she does it-but OH SO PROUD of her for stepping out, for trusting God and listening to HIS voice and calling upon her life!

Karah-I love you friend! So excited for what God is going to do in your life on Q squad!  You KNOW I will be a praying for you!!

                                                Still R squad tattoo buddies for life!!!

No comments: