A week and one day from today, I will be celebrating my 27th
birthday,
This year, all I want for my
birthday is to be full funded for my
missions trip to Africa at the end of April.
I am praying (and believing) that that will happen. God has already shown me that it is indeed
very possible and I am very thankful to those, who have already supported me in
this journey. Your support has been
overwhelming and God continues to open up my eyes in how He provides for His
children.
Now since I am turning 27 (I know, I am getting ‘old’), I
thought it would be a neat fundraiser if people donated $27 towards my account
at Seeds of Hope. The neat thing is, for
$27 you will STILL get a charitable tax receipt as any donation over $25
qualifies for one!! AND although Seeds
of Hope is Canadian based, they DO have an office in USA which means Americans
are ALSO able to receive a charitable tax donation for anything given over
$25. So it is a ‘win win’ for both you
and me!! The even cooler thing is that,
if only 52 (yes 52) people gave $27 I would be FULLY FUNDED!!! Now, I know I know more than 52 people. In fact, I spent last year traveling with
OVER 52 people while on the World Race.
I have included important information about donating (either through a
cheque/check in the mail or online via pay pal) so I would like to put that
challenge out there to the internet world!
This year, for my birthday, all I want to be is full funded
for Africa. Would you please help me in
that?
FOR CANADIAN DONORS:
Please make cheques payable to:
Seeds of Hope Children's Ministry
Seeds of Hope Children's Ministry
and mail them to
Seeds of Hope Children’s Ministry
#101 33119 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2S 2B1
Canada
#101 33119 South Fraser Way
Abbotsford, BC V2S 2B1
Canada
*IMPORTANT*
PLEASE
INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON A SEPARATE PIECE OF PAPER/STICKY NOTE (NOT
in the memo)
RE: NIKKI FRIESEN
(Thus making sure it gets accredited to my account set up through Seeds of Hope)
RE: NIKKI FRIESEN
(Thus making sure it gets accredited to my account set up through Seeds of Hope)
You are also able to donate via PayPal/Credit Card online through
http://www.seedsofhopecm.com/get-involved/general-donation.php
Once you click on the
PAYPAL button, you will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to
fill in a description. IN that spot, please
also mark it as
NIKKI FRIESEN
FOR AMERICAN DONORS:
Please make cheques payable to:
Seeds of Hope Children's Ministry
Seeds of Hope Children's Ministry
and
mail it too
Seeds of Hope Children’s Ministry
PO BOX 897
Chico CA 95927
USA
PO BOX 897
Chico CA 95927
USA
If you send a check in
the mail, please include MY NAME (NIKKI FRIESEN) on a sticky note as well!!
This is VERY IMPORTANT!!!
However, You are ALSO
able to donate via online (through Pay Pal) as well through following the above
website instructions
Once you click on the PAYPAL button, you will be directed to a new page where you will be asked to fill in a description. IN that spot, please also mark it as
NIKKI FRIESEN
Please help me get fully funded in a week!!
Thank you SO MUCH for your love and support!!
Thank you SO MUCH for your love and support!!
No comments:
Post a Comment