Friday, September 12, 2008
2 weeks done!
HEre I am on my first weekend at home since school. Where do I start? SChool has been great, been a lot of fun re connecting with friends and all of that. Classes are awesome. Learning lots and being challenged already. I am in Interpersonal Processes (looking at personality types), Christian Ethics (should be really mentally challenging but awesome) Theology, Cultural Anthropology, and Mission theology and stragety. There have already been trials, but living in community there, reminds me the importance of it-the support that is there. Yah its awesome, liking it lots and lots already. Tomorrow is an early morning-a friends wedding which I am excited for, it just means an early morning but it will be good. Yah I should be doing homework, but an evening off is good!
Labels:
friends SBC,
SBC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment