So here I am, 3 days into my Camp (Spring Staff) expereince at Winkler Bible Camp. THese last two days have consisted of lots of Orientation, but its been good. Today we did a lot of yard clean up and all but it was good. I am realizing I love being outside all day instead of inside all day, although I think it is more tiring but still good!
Tomorrow I will be helping out with bikes and horses here at the camp which will also be new and exciting but yet still good!
Ukraine is 1 month and 2 days away! crazy! but sweet. Mixed feelings about it but I lknow God will stretch me and I know it will be good for me!
Just a quick up date from camp!
God Bless
3 comments:
give Sunny (the horse,light brown and white) a huge hug from me and Sophie (the shortest of the horses) to...and Caspian, the biggest of them all...actually just give them all a hug from me. Man I miss those horses. I am hoping to stop by one day next week. I MISS CAMP!!
Spring staff is awesome! Nate and I did spring staff at Redberry starting a week after we were married! Hope you enjoy the people and the work! Sounds like a great experience! Yeah Ukraine! That's soon!
Yah cass! do stop by and come say hi next week (not wednesday though-will be gone) but sometime before or after that!!
Post a Comment