Each day- I get these "daily bible verses" emailed to me and its interesting to note how the right verses come when they come... today's verse was taken out of Romans 8:35,38-39, which read's
"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword? ... I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Not sure why I am posting this, but it served as a reminder and encouragement for both my trip that is 11 days away, as well as working here at camp, at Christ's powerful love for us-nothing can seperate us from HIS amazing LOVE!
Keep Encouraged
No comments:
Post a Comment