Greetings...so I realize I have not updated this for quite some time! whoops my bad!! anyways my third year has started at SBC...so far its been prettty awesome! late nights, great memories, timmy runs and all of that!! I've been told third year is the hardest...and so far its really not..which is good. I think why third year has been harder for some people is because the classes get smaller, friends leave and move on, but yet for me, the core group of people who I have gotten to know and love, are still at SBC, so that has for sure made it easier...
But yah it is good to be back and get into routine and all, though I am finding it difficult to get motivated but that will come!! I am really going to like my digital media class that is for sure!
People have asked me now that I am in my third year, what my plans are for when I am done...I am tossing around a few ideas, but we will have to wait and see. One of them being as per usual, work...one being working the summer than taking an acutal photography course, one being taking off overseas somewhere and acutally living and working abroad for a year or so (how amazing would that be?!!), or working for a year to pay of debt or something...yah not really sure.
But for now, I am going to enjyo my second last semester at school!!! Just soak in each and every moment and just remember to LIVE the moment, no matter what life brings....
So heres to a new year, a new start for my final year, a new chance to do somethign and make something of myself and all!
enjoy it, soak it in, live in teh moment
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Sounds like it's lining up to be a great 3rd year!
Post a Comment