THought I would post this post from last year around this time! It is interestign to note how some of it still relates to here and now...hmmm...oh and this friday is missions day here at school and i am once again having lunch with the reps from SEND...now that the trip is over..just to chat about it and hang out! Funny how that works eh?
Enjoy...
"So I am sitting here in dorm...sticking around in dorm this weekend and decided to just journal on the computer... So here are some thoughts, some prayers, straight from the Heart...
God, where are you and I at? Better there where we were awhile a go-that I know. I am really loving my classes here, especially Psalms this semester. I am totally finding you in the Psalms and falling once again in love with You and its awesome! That fire that I lost for a bit, is slowly being inflamed once again and being energized which I am stoked about! Praise God.
Today was also Mission day here at the school and I love where I am now compared to where I was last year. Last year I was so confused after today, not knowing what to do or what life had in store for me. I still don't know, but I am learning to just trust You God. I had a really good talk today with the reps from SEND international who I hope to go with this summer to the Ukraine for 6-8 weeks for ministry as well as camp work there. We didn't really talk much that had to do with SEND itself, but just getting a "feel" for each other and being able to put a face to a name and all. It was good and found some similar connections that we each knew. God is good.
One thing all the mission reps said in the little session is just the whole idea of trusting God. With everything! I am learning to trust God with my finances. Both with school and raising support for the Ukraine and Philippians as well. Father I pray now that you continue to give me this peace about it that I am having. Continue to work in me and through me. The thought of fundraising is a little daunting and intimidating, but its an experience and I know I have to trust you and money will come in that I know. Please Lord-teach me. Provide for me both Financially and prayerfully as well. You are the great giver. Lord help me to continue to trust you. Help me to continue to Fall in love with You more and more. This is my prayer dear God.
No comments:
Post a Comment