Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vent...

So this isnt as much a vent as it is a statement and just letting off steam..well I guess in that sense...it is a vent perhaps? hmm ah well...
Ever get the feeling you are back in high school????  or even like Elementary school drama?  Did you miss that feeling?  Cause I know I sure don't!  It feels like that a little here, for different reasons.  Reasons which I really dont care to go into right about now but its frusturating and I wonder if people ever acutally grow up and mature in general!?  Or is it just something we were like cursed with with the fall of man?!? 

Ok that aside, ok so it wasnt so much of a rant...or perhaps I maybe just constrained myself...
last night, had a really good talk with a few people...once again late at night...usually the best times for it...
Needless to say, life is interesting, friend dynamics are interesting.  sometimes I am kind of sick of different situations...while other times I feel like I wanna rip my hair out of my head in frustuartion and all....Will I miss dorm? yeah, I will...aspects of it.  Yet at the same time, i will not miss other aspects of it.  its like a catch 22....

Ok I started this point like 2 hours a go and then got sidetracked into a conversation with my roomie....so I reall y have no idea where I was taking this post...hmm
I guess prayer would be that God just give me continualled wisdom and understand for stuff going on.  Pray that he will provide the words for me to speak.
thanks
God Bless

1 comment:

Niki said...

Oh the drama. Good news:yes, some grow out of it. Bad news:not nearly everyone grows out of it! I have a friend who works in an office with a bunch of women and she gets so sick of it all. Well, Friesens was like that too in the office. Haha. But SOME DO GROW OUT OF IT. Cling to that wonderful little nugget. :)