So I am sitting here, procrastinating doing homework, what else is new... and just thinking, I know me thinking is a scary thing. With Grad right around the corner, just thinking as to what is next in my life and how far I have gotten, or become now. Like had someone said to me three years ago I would be where i am now, and having experienced the things I have and all, i would have just have laughed in your face. To be point blank honest, yeah I would have laughed in your face. But I guess God thought differently. it is amazing the lessons he has taught me, and is continuing to teach me, each and every day. For some of the lessons, I am learning that it is over 2 years that I am learning the same thing...if that made sense and if you were able to follow that, good on ya! This post could go on and on, but there is a dorm meeting shortly..which I must go to...ah well so it goes I guess.. But yah, remember to look for the moments where God is teaching you, remember that he is not always in the Loudness of everthing, but sometimes in the quietness and all of that!!! Remember that ok!?
peace out!
God Bless
No comments:
Post a Comment