Sunday, August 21, 2011

A few joys..despite the pain

 Despite the Hate that remains in my heart...I also realized shortly after postingmy last post, just how blessed I am and how really, my problems are so little and its so selfish of me to harbour the hate that I do have...that said, yes I still have to deal with it and the situation isnt going to go away on its own and I will have to continue to wrestle through my feelings and figure them out...but is that not the amazing thing about grace? God's grace is enough and I just have to believe and trust that...even when satan threatens to pull that away..its then I just have to hold on tighter....

in the meantime..here are a few joys (and blessings) in my life lately :D And I thank God for them...


O Africa..how I miss thee!

natural beauty of God's creation

college friends!



Youth Girls!


crazy lemons! (look whats in our mouths! awesome fun!)

Youth girls and guys




There are many many more as well...but these are a few for now

1 comment:

Al Sawatzky said...

Love the sand pic.