Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hatred

So I discovered today (though somewhat of an unfortunate event), that I have a problem with hatred. Yes, it maybe/is a strong word..but it is something that struck me with this event. Not only that, but it also scared me..as I never thought I would be capable of holding on to hatred towards any body.  Grudges maybe, but hate?  Yah, it scared me.And I really dont know what to do with it...well ok, thats not entirely true...make amends right? Give it up to God? I know.  But that is so much easier said then done as well....

Funny how, we can go from such a spiritual 'high' to a low literally over night.  Part of me is convinced that satan works harder to destroy those who are close to YAHWEH...its like we have more to lose or something...I have not quite yet figured out that piece of the puzzle yet.


1 comment:

Al Sawatzky said...

I would like to learn more about that also.