Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy Thankgiven!

Its that time of year again, time when people usually eat lots of turkey, have family gatherings and give thanks...or rather..make a specific point of giving thanks (cause we should be thankful all year).  So, in no particular order..here are just some of the things that I am thankful for (cause its almost time for me to go to church)

-my family-both immediate and extended
-my friends locally (college, high school etc) to my friends world wide (across canada, Europe, Africa, Belize, Philippines etc)
-my church family/freedom we have to go to church


-music
-cool early morning sunrises and the colours of the sunsets
-my wednesday nights-worship with youth, youth themselves and the incredible blessings that they are, crazy coffee moments/energy with them!
-Seeds of Hope-the incredible work they are doing-we are praying
-missionaries around the globe (I think of sara in Ukraine, Ate Barb in Philippines, JOhn and Leanne P.-Ukraine-, Alexander and Leah Perez-belize, Armando-belize, Loewen Family-Philippines, John and Susan Chalkias-Seeds of Hope, Elizabeth-Zambia-just to name a few that I know)
-Education we have here in Canada-both high school/post secondary
-SBC-the knowledge both book and life, that I gained there.
-Capernwray Bible schools
-memories
-books
-Health
-Safe country
-my job
-a home...roof over my head that is cool in summer and warm in winter
-photography/camera
-the many gifts and talents God has given me
-spiritual battles-what an amazing time of growth

Most important-MY GOD...I am so lost without HIM.  I am SO thankful for the greatest sacrifice of all-that HE would send HIS son to die for me, so that I may live.

No comments: