Monday, October 31, 2011

God is LOVE

Ever stop and just think that, the CREATOR of the universe...created YOU in HIS image?!? YAHWEH, the Alpha and Omega, Heavenly Father, Christ the King...created YOU and LOVEs you! so very much! I dont know about you, but my mere human mind can not grasp that at all! But what i do love, other than my Creator, is relishing in HIS love.  basking in it and soaking it in.  Despite a crappy start to this fall (Spiritually), right now...i can feel God next to me constantly throughout the day.  He is with me with I rest my head, when I wake and carry on my day.  I sitll have my moments, but I know God is right next to me.  I love that God overcame and won another victory in my heart. I love the fact that HE loves ME enough to go to amazing lengths to show me HIs love. Serving HIM truly is the best thing in this life. I can feel my insides 'bursting' with joy.  God is so so so so so So very good!!
thank you God for who You are. For Loving me the way you do!

No comments: