Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2 months left!

As of two months from today, I am 100% done work, until I get back that is. I talked with my boss yesterday, gave hhim the day when I was leaving and returing. Good News, I got my job back for the summer! Bad news, that means back to the same old routine when I get back! Oh well, I will deal with that then. Although i am very glad that I did get it back for the summer, just another burden lifted off. I dont have to worry about coming back and having to quickly look for another job. Now the question becomes, what should I do come fall? I think I want to go to school. Where? Maybe Prov, SBC? for what? I have thought about TESOL a one year course and tehn taking off the next year... I dont know. Then there is also Education and/ or social work area. I guess I dont need to worry about that, yet anyways. IF anyone has anythoughts, about what I should do, let me know! But on the other note of leaving, I am soooooooo excited! Since I booked my flight, its a lot more real. 2 months wow. I have a friend in South Africa now, and its crazy to think that when I leave, she will be on her last week or so there! Not to mention the other friend who just left for Spain! Its Crazy, how after Grad, people all go their different ways and all. I cant wait for the 10 Reunion! To see where everyone is! (but on that note, 10 years from now I will be like, old! Almost 30!) Ok so I will just enjoy where I am now!
Well, speaking of work though, I am off to pack another lunch for tomorrow! ( I have packed more lunches since I started work, then I ever had to do in school! Mom always packed them , yah even in Grade 12 the few times I stayed! Thanks Mom!)
Cherish LIfe

No comments: